|Phone/Fax: (250) 651-7553|| |
P.O. Box 7,
Reproductions in fiberglass are cast from a whole perfect fish or a favorite mount .
A two part mould is prepared, fins are cast separate
- Once the mould is cured and dried
- The mould release is applied
-The fibreglass is layered into the mould
- When pulled from the mould, the two halves are joined together
- The seems are smoothed and the fins are joined to the cast
- The cast mouth insert is installed
- Now the most enjoyable and artistic part air brushing the colours, and bringing the fibreglass to life
- A photo of your fish is a great help in restoring it to life
- Special orders ,Dioramas, etc. are easily done by working with your help, and your specifications.
© 2003 - 2017 Copyright Tieken Specialties, All Rights Reserved.
Please Read Our Disclaimer